Thursday 4 April 2013

SEDONA LACE WINNER!

Hi all!

Here I am again, trying to resuscitate this damn blog. I dont know what it is about blogging but I sure find it more tedious that making videos! I think it's the whole uploading pictures onto a website, then physically linking each one! haha.

But I really like the idea of blogs because not only can just just Command+F or Ctrl+F something you're looking for, there are pictures!

Anyways, this is just to let you guys know I'm officially jumping back on the blogging bandwagon. I've actually gone ahead and purchased BLOG INC as was recommended by Viviana. So hopefully that will spark some motivation in me! Otherwise how does everyone feel about blogging? Dont get me wrong, I'm always turning to blogs for swatches, reviews - so I love them and find them absolutely valuable and I want something like that for people to refer to.... but damn it's tedious?? haha.

So the point of this was just to post my recent video details on what I was wearing on my face. If you havent seen it yet, check out my March Favourites on my youtube channel!




Products shown (in order)

Use discount code "OZA493" for $10 off your first purchase!
MAC Samples can be bought here: http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/
- Ever Bilena Clear Mascara
- NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in London and Addis Abiba (http://www.beautyjoint.com)
BeautyJoint discount code: "HEYYYJUNE"

What's on my face:

FACE
- Ever Bilena studio stick foundation as concealer

EYES:
- False eyelashes
- Ever Bilena clear mascara

LIPS:
- NYX round lipstick in Chic Red

Also, so many people have been contacting me about the giveaway winner, and my sincere apologies for taking so long! I just havent had the time to sit down and go through all the comments, and physically list it on random.org.

SO I FINALLY GOT OF MY LAZY ASS AND PICKED A RANDOM WITH FOR THE SEDONA LACE GIVEAWAY!!!
and the winner issss......
LindaDiva43!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

 photo image_zps2fab90e1.jpg

If you are LindaDiva43, please check your youtube inbox as I have emailed you regarding postage details. If you do not respond within 48 hrs I will redraw the winner.

Thanks for entering everyone, I'm sorry it took so long! <3
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner!! I always love reading your posts, June :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1