Saturday 21 April 2012

My Favourite Smokey Eye + Sneak peak of my room!

Unfortunately, I've slightly neglected this blog as I've been having issues with flickr. Ugh. If anyone has any suggestions on what they use for uploading their pictures that would be greatly appreciated!

So just wanted to include a few pictures of my most recent makeup tutorial: Warm Smokey Browns.
I absolutely love the more warmer/copperish type smokey eyes rather than the darker more cool toned browns. I think that it just really lifts the skin's complexion and just really warms the face up. However, it may look more sickly for the more paler/fair skinned beauties, and that's where you'll have to use your own judgement on what does and doesnt look good for you :) Nonetheless, hope you guys enjoy!!


IMG_0441
IMG_0442
IMG_0434
IMG_0433

And with flash:

IMG_0451
IMG_0450



Makeup Products Used:
L'oreal Anti-wrinkle Day Cream
L'oreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer
Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation #34
Revlon Photoready Concealer 005 Medium Deep
Urban Decay Primer Potion
BYS Shimmer Stick in Bronze
Physicians Formula Eyeshadow in Curry
MAC Eyeshadow in Mulch
MAC eyeshadow in Saddle
MAC eyeshadow in Embark
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in "Chopper" and "Foxy"
Milani Liquif-eye eyeliner in Brown
Sportsgirl eyeshadow in Night Shift
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara & Rimme Max Volume Flash Mascara
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Glow"
Jemma Kidd Makeup School Dewy All Over Radiance Cream in Rose Gold
MAC Blush in Melba
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Stil Sun Spf Bronzing Powder in Shade 2
L'oreal Made for me naturals Lipstick in 231 Sepia Silk
ELF Conditioning Lipbalm in Mellow Mauve

I've also recently updated my makeup storage section. I've got a nice new table now however picking a white table is proving to be more difficult to maintain clean than I had originally thought. I've also got to sort out better ways of organising my makeup, but for now at least it looks "neat" externally!

P1020167

I hope to do a makeup collection tour and possibly even a room tour when I've got the time. So hold on to your seats for that! But for now, here's a little sneak peek :D

P1020177P1020179
P1020182

Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. beautiful! waiting for new vids ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video just watch it and liked it =D

    Also yey can't wait for the storage video =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fell in love w you in youtube, how could i not follow your blog? adorable!
    xoxo
    Mic.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always upload my photos on blogger haha, but I love your look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your collectio is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous look!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this video! Your eyes are such a lovely color xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have pretty eyes :) Watched your tutorial. Gonna try it out tmro :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1