Tuesday 18 June 2013

Spring/Summer Lookbook Pics!

Hi hi my fellow bloggers! Just wanted a recap of the outfits I featured in my latest lookbook. They're mostly screencaps of my video, but I thought it would be a nice little summary for those who enjoyed it and instead of re-watching the video, can just get the basic gist of the outfits here!

I have taken some better quality photos, but I thought instead of bombarding you with A MILLION PICTURES, I could just put them up over time!

If you have NO CLUE as to what I'm talking about, I've filmed a lookbook video of some of my spring/summer picks, and you can watch it here:

And here are the outfits summarised!

Look 1 - Transitioning from spring into summer!

 photo look1.jpg

Look 2 - Different blazers, different outfits

 photo look2.jpg

Look 3 - Brights from Night & Day

 photo look3.jpg

And there you go! For details of where each item is from, check out the lookbook video. Also, for more high-quality images, stay tuned!

And lastly, if you liked the items, dont forget to SIGN UP FOR DAILYLOOK! That way, all of the items you see here can be made available to everyone, everywhere! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/DLSignUpjm and just use your email/facebook to become a member!

For more info, I've talked about it in my DailyLook Haul which you can watch here:



Alright, I think that's it for me. That's enough shameless plugging. haha! Thank you for all your continuous support everyone and I'm going to keep trying hard to keep new videos coming!

Thanks everyone!
Photobucket

11 comments :

  1. I love those summery tones! Especially the light pinks with the white and burgundy! Great styling :)

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the bags you got, may have to get one of them myself!

    -Strangely Charlotte
    http://www.strangelycharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!! I especially like your blazers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed the video. Love your style!

    xx Jasmine
    superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style ;) you look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks. What are you wearing on your eyes? Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. high five! im a Filipino too!:D but on a serious note, I am in love with all these outfits! i love how you wear the blazers and i am in love with your hat! you make me so jealous, love your clothes

    wheresheen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh, you look stunning. I specially love your hair in look #2 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style! You're one of my fashion inspirations! :)

    http://jessaohh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the looks! especially the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is unique, and love the hair :) xo

    http://regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40550168-1